On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Playlist - 13th December 2003 - Funkology

Commadores-Girl I think the world about you-(Motown)
traamps-Can we come togethor-
Peven Everett-Testin me (Gutbucket mix)-(ABB)
Louie vega-A better day-(Elements of life)
Charlie Wilson-Beautiful-(White label)
Love and salt-Un tour de monde-(Damara)
Roy ayers-Baby doll-(rapster)
Frank popp ensemble-You've been gone to long-(Expasion)
Esther Phillips-I've never found-(Soul brother)
Graham central station-The jam-(Harmless)
Joe-Ride wit u-(Jive0
Amy winehouse-In my bed-(Island)
Cee Lo-I'll be around-(Arista)
Beenie Man-Dude-(Virgin)
Rosie Gaines-I cant get u of my mind-(Dome)
Stacey kidd-Where did it go-(Masters at work 12")
Amp fiddler-Possibillities ron trent rmx.-(genuine)
Quantic soul orchestra-Take yiour time-(Tru thoughts)
Al Green-I can't stop LP-(Blue Note)
A soldiers sad story -Various artists johhny and jin-(Kent cd)
Musiq-Give more love-(Def Jam)