On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playlist - 27th September 2008

M.I.A. – Paper Planes – XL
TV On The Radio – Golden Age – 4AD
aXXo – Silvah Bullett – Killtone
Marlon Asher – Ganja Farmer (remix) – War
Claro Intelecto – Harsh reality – Modern Love
Unknown – Injustice – Hate
Alla – Una dia otra noche – Crammed Discs
Karen the Lonely Drifter – Passengers of the night – Crammed Discs
Annie Bandez & Paul Wallfisch – I still haven’t found what I’m looking for – Durtro Jnana
Deadbeat with Tikiman – Babylon correction – Wagon Repair
King Cannibal – Badman near dark – Combat combat
Grievous Angel – 1985 style – Elektrik Dragon
Dennis Wilson – Mexico – Epic Legacy
Solomon and Socalled feat Michael Alpert - alt.shul Kale Bazetsn - Rough Guide
Orhan Haklamaz - Ham Cokelek - Rough Guide
Sara Lowes - I Wish - Red Deer Club
Lettie - What you get - Outerworld Records
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Come Saturday - Fortuna Pop
Mercury Rev - Senses on Fire - V2
The Reveries - I Let my Mind Wander - Rat-Drifting
Barnyard Drama - I'm a Navvy - Barnyard Records
Mysterious Mr O Pubahs DJ Mix