On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Playlist - 9th January 2010 - Funkology

Best audio quality (IPlayer)


Trus'me - Can we Pretend / Put it one Me - Prime Numbers
Loose Joints - Pop Your Funk - Soul Jazz
M.S.F.B. - Get Down with the Philly Sound (exclusive Dave Lee Remix) - promo
The Modern Sound of Nicola Conte (featuring Mark Murphy) - Stolen Moments "Midnight Mood Rework" - Schema
Martin Johnson B3 - Yatra-Ta - Martin Johnson B3
Jam Leslie Holmes - I am your superman - BBE
Grace Jones - Williams Blood - Yam Who remix - Promo
Kid Creole and the Coconuts - I am Corrupt idjuit edit - Strut
Scott K - "I Love Music" - Boxmusic
Jackson 5 - Buttercup - Motown
Cool Million - Sweet Baby ft. Meli'sa Morgan - Seductive Souls
Aiessandro Magnanini - Livin my life - Schema
Gizelle Smith - June - Record Kicks
Tortured Soul - In my Fantsay (DJ Spinna Mix) - Dome
Makto - Kez YM - cameleon - Mukatsuko
Paprika Soul - Music of Life - Expansion
Arnold Jarvis - Wake Up - Soul Haven
DJ Spinna - Final Edition - BBE
Jackson 5 - I want you back - 2009 remix