On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Playlist - 13th July 2013 - Funkology

Audio - (IPlayer)

Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady (hip hop mix promo) -
James Brown - I need help (Tim McAlister edit) -
Angela Bofill - People Make the world go round - Arista
NYCC - I'll keep a light in my window - RCA
Louis Vega featuring Bucie - Angels are watching me (Dance Ritual Mix) - Vega Records
LTG Exchange - Corazonon -  Wand
Bar Samba - Lost without you (Anthony Nicholoson edit) - Promo
Shirley Ceasar - Heavenly Father - Roadshow
Monday Michiru - Epipheny (At Jazz Remix) - R2 Records
Harold Bulter - Do it Anyday - Charmers
Moodymann - Maghony Brown - Peacefrog
Roy Ayers & Fela Kuti - 2000 black - Universal
Sylvester - You make me feel mighty real (Tom Moulton Remix) - Fantasy
Atmosfear - dancing in outer space - Elite