On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Playlist - 14th March 2015 - Funkology

BBC IPlayer Radio



Eddy Grant - Nobody's Got Time - Ice Records
Erotic Drum Band - Jerky Rhythm - Prism
Mouzon's Electric Band - Eveybody get down - Vanguard
Armada Orchestra - I Love Music - Contempo
James Brown and the Famous Flames - There was a Time (live '67) - Universal
Beautiful People - I got the Rhythm - Cabaret
Ralf Gum / Hugh Masekela - With her hand (Moody Mann Mix) - Go Go Music
World Column - So is the Sun - Harmless
Frankie Loveman Crocker - Ton of Dynamite - Harmless
Homegrown Syndrome ‎– Confrontation - Arista - AS0594
Bohannon - The Groove I Feel - Dakar
Choklate - Wide Open (Reel People Mix) - Reel People
Inner Life - Moment of my Life - Salsoul
Faith Howard - I have the Faith (Joe Smooth Mix) Promo - Trax Source Promo
Fat Back Band - Gotta get my hand on some money - Spring
Sonic Funk Foundary - Voz-Do Brazil
Elouise Laws - Put a little Love into it - Envictus
El Coco - Lets Get it Together (ADS MIX) - AVI
Isley Brothers - Get into Something - T-Neck
Denis Coffey +Stienski - Scorpio - Promo